Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fred Wilson -- People I Follow and Recommend


Share/Save/Bookmark
Fred is worth following. On top of everything going.
Fred Wilson -- People I Follow and Recommend
Fred Wilson has a terrific Blog -- AVC musing of a VC in NYC. The website is full of excellent information slanted to private investing and "tech". Fred also likes to branch into finance and investing topics. Like this one on Gold. This article received 211 thought provoking comments.
Fred has a great portal on Eqentia. This contains all the information that is interesting to Fred in a given day. If this fits your appetite I suggest you take Fred's daily digest email from Eqentia.
I am hoping that Fred notices my blog -- Alzheimer's Reading Room someday and adds it to his news feed.
There can be little doubt that a high percentage of his readers have been touched by or are worried about Alzheimer's disease -- 100 Million Adults Touched by Alzheimer's
 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment