Thursday, July 10, 2008

Do Brain Games Helps?


Share/Save/Bookmark
There is a lot of controversy around brain games. Skeptics say, no they don't really help. Others believe they are of enormous help in keeping the brain sharp or helping those with Alzheimer's.

My mother plays Slingo on the computer. I believe it helps. If nothing else it keeps her brain active and I am always looking for ways to keep her brain working.

One thing for sure, it can't hurt. So I recommend games like Slingo.

Good article, read on....
clipped from abcnews.go.com


"I was having memory problems just like everyone else has at my age," Goldberg explained. "Using these games has given me a dramatic improvement in my memory. I'm able to recall names, places and companies that I couldn't remember in the past. And it surprises me I can remember these things and it's given me much greater confidence."

 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment